- Shuttle Services
- Public Transportation
- Car & Vanpools
- Fleet Services
- Vehicle Rentals
- Partnership with Enterprise
- EFleet Management Program
- Rules for University-Owned and Leased Vehicles
- Become an Authorized Driver
- Insuring University-Owned and Leased Vehicles
- Reporting Vehicle Accidents
- Reporting Automobile Accidents Using a Rented Vehicle
- Reporting a Lost or Stolen University License Plate
- Mobile Device Guidelines
- Vehicle Safety Tips
- Electric Vehicles
- COVID-19 Updates
To obtain a motorcycle parking permit, students, faculty, and staff must visit the Parking Services Office with their Pitt ID, vehicle registration, and payment. To learn about current monthly rates, visit our Parking Rates page.
Motorcycles must park in designated motorcycle parking spaces that exist across campus. Areas can be found on our Visitor Parking Map.
If you are a motorcycle owner and are interested in parking in the Soldiers and Sailors Garage, you will need your permit number which can be provided by the Parking Services Office.