- Shuttle Services
- Public Transportation
- Car & Vanpools
- Fleet Services
- Vehicle Rentals
- Partnership with Enterprise
- EFleet Management Program
- Rules for University-Owned and Leased Vehicles
- Become an Authorized Driver
- Insuring University-Owned and Leased Vehicles
- Reporting Vehicle Accidents
- Reporting Automobile Accidents Using a Rented Vehicle
- Reporting a Lost or Stolen University License Plate
- Mobile Device Guidelines
- Vehicle Safety Tips
- Electric Vehicles
- COVID-19 Updates
Apply online for a parking permit to campus lots reserved for Pitt faculty and staff.
When you apply for a permit, you may select up to three different parking facilities as possible choices. Refer to our parking map for lot locations and related information.
Once you apply for a permit, you'll be added to our waitlist, which is updated weekly. Keep your information current so we can notify you immediately when your space becomes available. Department relocations, lot closings, and accessible parking needs are examples of situations that may affect your position on the waitlist. The OC, PH, SN, and SO facilities also offer hourly and daily rates, and meters are located throughout campus.
Remember: It's important to display your permit when parking on campus so our parking enforcement staff knows you're allowed to park in your facility. Note that your permit is yours and yours alone—it is non-transferable.