Reporting Automobile Accidents Using a Rented Vehicle

young man on the phone looking at two cars that collided with young woman in the background near the cars; trees behind the road

What should I do if I’m involved in an automobile accident while using a rented vehicle?

You must report the accident immediately to the following:

If you are a University employee and were injured in an automobile accident while performing your work duties, Workers' Compensation information may be found here.

With using the University Travel Card as the form of payment, you should also refer to the Guide of Benefits that came with your travel card, and you can contact MasterCard at 1-800-MC-ASSIST for guidance on the rental car insurance provided under MasterCard.