University Mailing Services


latest technology, tracking and accountability software, bar code scanning

Student Mailroom Forwarding Address Request

When you move out of University housing, you are required to submit a forwarding address. Mail will be returned to sender if no forwarding address is provided.

*Please note that international packages and international letter mail cannot be forwarded by the United States Postal Service.



Leave blank if forwarding is permanent