Household Goods Relocation

Coordinating a move can be both challenging and time-consuming. That’s why we’re here to help. If the University of Pittsburgh is paying for your move, the Office of Travel Management can make the job easier by relocating your household goods. We’ll assign a commercial moving company, monitor the relocation process, and finalize the billing procedures.

Pitt offers this service for full-time faculty, librarians, and administrative and professional staff who are new hires or transferring to a new University location.

To find out if you’re eligible, check Pitt’s policies and procedures or contact us.


You are using an older browser that does not support current Web standards. Although this site is viewable in all browsers, it will look much better in a browser that supports Web standards.